Advanced Certificate in Project Planning and Management
Current intake: March
Start date: 23rd March 2019
About This Course
In this course, you will gain an understanding of the project planning, management, monitoring and evaluation processes. The entire project life cycle from conceptualizing of a project through to its closure is discussed. Students are also introduced to software that makes project planning and management easier.
- Demonstrate professional level competencies in key areas of project management and project management leadership.
- Manage the selection and initiation of individual projects and of portfolios of projects in the organization.
- Conduct project planning activities that accurately forecast project costs, timelines, and quality.
- Implement processes for successful resource, communication, and risk & change management.
- Demonstrate effective project execution and control techniques that result in successful projects.
- Conduct project closure activities and ethics and professional responsibility.
- Demonstrate effective organizational leadership and change skills for managing projects, project teams, and stakeholders.
- Overview of Project Management processes
- Roles, responsibilities and resources planning
- Activity planning and sequencing
- Communications planning
- Scope management
- Risk Identification and Assessment
- Schedule Management
- Cost management
- Program and Project managers.
- Leaders looking to acquire new skills.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Advanced Level of Education / Certificate
- Relevant Working Experience
What our students say
Meet the team
Online & Face to face
Thursday : 8 pm – 9 pm
5 pm – 7 pm
USD 400 – Uganda
USD 600 – International
USD 800 – Organistions
Virtual University Uganda Camapus