Advanced Certificate in Cash Transfer Programming
Have a foundation of knowledge in the fundamental concepts of cash transfer programming and build the right skill sets for supporting Cash Transfer Programs.
Current intake: March
Start date: 23rd March 2019
About This Course
Cash Transfer Programming (CTP) has emerged as one of the most significant innovations in international humanitarian assistance. The use of cash transfer as a form of aid in humanitarian assistance has grown exponentially and is widely recognized as one of the most significant areas with huge potential to meet more needs, more efficiently and more effectively.
- Understand the modalities, delivery mechanisms and different tools for cash transfers.
- Learn preconditions for implementation of cash transfers.
- Understand the Relevance of cash transfers in different humanitarian contexts and advocate for Cash Transfer Programming to a variety of stakeholders.
- Understand the key steps and associated tasks for cash transfers in the humanitarian project cycle.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of different staff functions in the Cash Transfer Programming project cycle.
Module 1: CTP Fundamentals
Module 2: Strategic Planning and Decision-Making in CTP
Module 3: CTP Technical Program Design
Module 4: Operational Delivery of CTP
Module 5: Market Assessment for Decision makers and Team Leaders
Module 6: Protection in Cash Transfer Programming
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Advanced Level of Education / Certificate
- Relevant Working Experience
- All humanitarian responders.
- Practitioners and decision makers.
- Procurement and supply chain managers & logisticians.
- Individuals who wish to understand the basics of CTP.
What our students say
Meet the team
Online & Face to face
Sunday : 7 pm – 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday:
9 am – 1 pm
USD 600 – International
USD 800 – Organistions
Virtual University Uganda Camapus