Advanced Certificate in Cash Transfer Programming
Have a foundation of knowledge in the fundamental concepts of cash transfer programming and build the right skill sets for supporting Cash Transfer Programs.
Admissions on going
About This Course
Cash Transfer Programming (CTP) has emerged as one of the most significant innovations in international humanitarian assistance.
The use of cash transfer as a form of aid in humanitarian assistance has grown exponentially and is widely recognized as one of the most significant areas with huge potential to meet more needs, more efficiently and more effectively.
What you will gain
- Understand the modalities, delivery mechanisms and different tools for cash transfers.
- Learn preconditions for implementation of cash transfers.
- Understand the Relevance of cash transfers in different humanitarian contexts and advocate for Cash Transfer Programming to a variety of stakeholders.
- Understand the key steps and associated tasks for cash transfers in the humanitarian project cycle.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of different staff functions in the Cash Transfer Programming project cycle.
What you will learn
Module 1: CTP Fundamentals
Module 2: Strategic Planning and Decision-Making in CTP
Module 3: CTP Technical Program Design
Module 4: Operational Delivery of CTP
Module 5: Market Assessment for Decision makers and Team Leaders
Module 6: Protection in Cash Transfer Programming
- All humanitarian responders.
- Practitioners and decision makers.
- Procurement and supply chain managers & logisticians.
- Individuals who wish to understand the basics of CTP.
What our students say
Meet the team
Jimmy Kenneth Opoka
Facilitator of the Program
+256 704 087 893
Director Corporate Academy
+256 759 793 968
Administrator Corporate Academy
+256 700 518 378
Other related courses
Advanced Certificate in Humanitarian Logistics
Advanced Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation
Advanced Certificate in Project Planning and Management
Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Advanced Certificate in Transport and Fleet Management
Advanced Certificate in Inventory and Warehouse Management
Advanced Certificate in Construction Project Management
Advanced Certificate in Credit Risk Management
Advanced Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship