Advanced Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation
In the last two decades, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) has seen an exponential growth around the world in terms of practice, profession and academic study. M&E processes have become an important source of knowledge management and organizational learning in organizations.
Admissions On going
About This Course
This course provides a novel way of looking at the practice of Monitoring and Evaluation (M & E). The question “what difference are we making”– as an individual, project, programme, organization or network, is increasingly important whether for learning or accountability.
The course lays out the challenges, introduces a tool-box of techniques and shows where these can be best applied through practical strategies and case studies.
What you will gain
- Understand the added value of Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Understand the importance of adapting to context and working with clients and beneficiaries.
- Set practical strategies to ensure that Monitoring & Evaluation is fully integrated into the critical steps involved in development, humanitarian relief and policy environments.
- Apply evaluation strategies and principle-based framework in your own practice.
- Learn how to develop an effective evaluation framework.
- Fully appreciate the challenges facing evaluators and how to address them with practical strategies.
What you will learn
Module 1: Introduction (Principles & Perspectives of M&E)
Module 2: Macro-Planning in M & E
Module 3: M&E Design & Management
Module 4: Framing Information Needs
Module 5: Data Gathering & Management
Module 6: Data Analysis & Presentation
Module 7: Data sharing in M&E
- Managers in Project or Programme Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Evaluation advisors and consultants.
- Internal and external evaluators.
- Evaluation units of International NGOs and UN agencies.
What our students say
Meet the team
Jimmy Kenneth Opoka
Facilitator of the Program
+256 704 087 893
Director Corporate Academy
+256 759 793 968
Administrator Corporate Academy
+256 700 518 378
Other related courses
Advanced Certificate in Cash Transfer Programming
Advanced Certificate in Humanitarian Logistics
Advanced Certificate in Project Planning and Management
Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Advanced Certificate in Transport and Fleet Management
Advanced Certificate in Inventory and Warehouse Management
Advanced Certificate in Construction Project Management
Advanced Certificate in Credit Risk Management
Advanced Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship