Advanced Certificate in Project Finance and Infrastructure
Manage your projects better with the Advanced Certificate in Project Planning and Management. Taught by experienced tutors, you will gain knowledge in project management processes, concepts, techniques and tools. Join us for the current intake.
Admissions are Ongoing
About This Course
Learn about project management from a multidisciplinary perspective with this course. It shall cover fundamental tools and techniques for managing different projects.
We deliver this course online. Making it flexible and suitable for busy working class learners that want to up-skill and advance their careers.
We will cover the entire project life cycle starting from its conceptualisation to its closure.
The course will also cover modern project management tools including software that makes project planning and management easier.
What you will gain
- You will be able cost projects and negotiate a financing consortium for a PPP Project
- You will able to analyze project specific financial risks & macroeconomic risks to assess project viability
- You will be able to identify and assess the suitability of financing sources based on the PPP model adopted
- Structure a good financing package for Public Private Partnership projects
- Identify, manage and monitor both implementation and post implementation project risks
What you will learn
- Identification and justification of Project Financing for Public Private Partnership
- Harmonizing Government and Investor Interests under Public Private Partnerships
- Empowering participants with skills in Project evaluation and financial risk analysis
- Equipping participants with skills to structure financing package for PPP Projects
- Program and Project managers.
- Leaders looking to acquire new skills.
Meet the team
Jimmy Kenneth Opoka
Tutor of the Program
Director, Corporate Academy
Administrator, Corporate Academy