Advanced Certificate in Project Planning and Management
Current intake: May
About This Course
In this course, you will gain an understanding of the project planning, management, monitoring and evaluation processes. The entire project life cycle from conceptualizing of a project through to its closure is discussed. Students are also introduced to software that makes project planning and management easier.
- Demonstrate professional level competencies in key areas of project management and project management leadership.
- Manage the selection and initiation of individual projects and of portfolios of projects in the organization.
- Conduct project planning activities that accurately forecast project costs, timelines, and quality.
- Implement processes for successful resource, communication, and risk & change management.
- Demonstrate effective project execution and control techniques that result in successful projects.
- Conduct project closure activities and ethics and professional responsibility.
- Demonstrate effective organizational leadership and change skills for managing projects, project teams, and stakeholders.
- Overview of Project Management processes
- Roles, responsibilities and resources planning
- Activity planning and sequencing
- Communications planning
- Scope management
- Risk Identification and Assessment
- Schedule Management
- Cost management
- Program and Project managers.
- Leaders looking to acquire new skills.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Advanced Level of Education / Certificate
- Relevant Working Experience
What our students say
Meet the team
Online & Face to face
Thursday : 8 pm – 9 pm
5 pm – 7 pm
USD 400 – Uganda
USD 600 – International
USD 800 – Organistions
Virtual University Uganda Camapus
+256 700 518 378