Advanced Certificate in Project Planning and Management
Manage your projects better and learn about project management from a multidisciplinary perspective with this course. This Course covers fundamental tools and techniques for managing different projects.
Admission is ongoing
About This Course
Project planning is a discipline for stating how to complete a project within a certain timeframe, usually with defined stages, and with designated resources. Most organizations have policies and plans for allocating available or foreseen resources to achieve certain objectives. This involves decision-making regarding the best use of available resources. However, some managers responsible for decision making do not have the knowledge, skills and inclination in project planning and management. This course is intended to address this problem.
This course provides learners with an understanding of the project planning, management, monitoring and evaluation processes. The entire project life cycle from conceptualizing of a project through to its closure is discussed. Learners are also introduced to software that makes project planning and management easier.
The course methodology comprises lectures, group work, practical exercises, case studies, individual exercises, reflective thinking and group discussions.
What you will gain
- You will be able to Manage the selection and initiation of individual projects and of portfolios of projects in the organization.
- You will Conduct project planning activities that accurately forecast project costs, timelines, and quality.
- You will be able to Implement processes for successful resource, communication, and risk and change management.
- You will Show effective organizational leadership and change skills for managing projects, project teams, and stakeholders.
- Career growth with the new-acquired knowledge.
What you will learn
Topic 2: Project Environment
Topic 3: Role of the Project Manager
Topic 4: Project Integration Management
Topic 5: Project Scope Management
Topic 6: Project Schedule Management
Topic 7: Project Cost Management
Topic 8: Project Quality Management
Topic 9: Project Resource Management
Topic 10: Project Communication Management
Topic 11: Project Risk Management
Topic 12: Project Procurement Management
Topic 13: Project Stakeholder Management
Who Should study this course
- Program and Project managers.
- Leaders looking to acquire new skills.
Meet the team
Other related courses
Advanced Certificate in Cash Transfer Programming
Advanced Certificate in Humanitarian Logistics
Advanced Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation
Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Advanced Certificate in Transport and Fleet Management
Advanced Certificate in Inventory and Warehouse Management
Advanced Certificate in Construction Project Management
Advanced Certificate in Credit Risk Management
Advanced Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship