Advanced Certificate in Public Private Partnership (PPP)
PPPs are a way to procure both infrastructure and services which do not necessarily require private capital involvement. The PPP approach may be appropriate for procuring and managing services, or managing existing infrastructure assets.
Admissions are ongoing
About This Course
There is a general and global acknowledgement of the need to solve the infrastructure gap in many countries. Many countries around the world need to rely on private resources as a way to accelerate infrastructure development. For this reason, the PPP is a tool to procure public infrastructure (including finance, construction, operations and maintenance) with private finance participation.
This courses provides a foundation of the key concepts and the framework of a PPP and increases the likelihood of developing and implementing a successful PPP program.
What you will gain
- Gain awareness on the structure of PPP including establishing PPP frameworks, project screening and appraisals, structuring tender and contracts to operate and transfer.
- Gain exposure to the different level of PPP certification programs
- Share “Best Practices” and experience through open class discussions.
- Learn and be able to apply the knowledge, in current work processes to achieve better results through a combination of lecture, class exercises, discussion, self-study, quizzes, and practice exams.
What you will learn
- MODULE 1: PPP Introduction and Overview
- MODULE 2: Establishing a PPP Framework
- MODULE 3: Project Identification and PPP Screening
- MODULE 4: Appraising PPP Projects
- MODULE 5: Structuring and Drafting the Tender and Contract
- MODULE 6: Tendering and Awarding the Contract
- MODULE 7: Strategy, Delivery and Commissioning
- MODULE 8: Operations and Hand-Back
- Program and Project managers.
- Leaders looking to acquire new skills.
- Project Engineers dealing infrastructural development
Meet the team
Director Corporate Academy
Administrator, Corporate Academy