Victor has worked at the St Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT), Mwanza Region, Tanzania for the past 15 years. He is experienced in lecturing post and undergraduate students in public relations courses, communications, Media landscapes, Research supervision to post and undergraduate students, Research interests in CSR, Corporate communications, Media and society and organization -stakeholders relations. Consulted by Media Industries in Tanzania, Public offices, Lake Victoria environmental Management Project (LVEMP), Tanzania Electoral Commission and Universities.
He is also the Coordinating Editor- African Communication Research and Head of Public Relations Department- Faculty of Social Science and communications.
- Ph.D in African Studies- Multinational Mines and Communities of Place, University of Basel Switzerland.
- Master of Arts in Media, Southampton Solent University, UK
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, St. Augustine
University of Tanzania (SAUT)
Research papers and articles
- Mine-Community Dialogue: Stakeholder Negotiations Beyond Roundtable Meetings in Geita, Tanzania: Journal of Sociology and Development (2017) Vol 1, No.1:pp.22-41.
- Bergbaumultis in Tanzania im Clinch, Grenzen der programme unternehmerischer sozialverantwor, Afrika-Bulletin, February/March, 2013
- Comprehending the Nature of Mine – Community Relations from the Unspoken Viewpoints of the Locals in Geita, Tanzania, Journal of Sociology and Development, forthcoming.
- The Relational Company: Responsibility, Sustainability, Citizenship, by Josep M. Lozano,
African Communication Research, 6(1) forthcoming.
- Corporate Social Strategy: Stakeholder Engagement and Competitive Advantage, by Bryan W.
Husted and David Bruce Allen, African Communication Research, 6(1) forthcoming