Fundamental Certificate in Customer Relations and Service
It is no longer possible to take Customer service for granted People are more connected today than ever before. They are constantly sharing their experiences , including and particularly bad support interactions.
About This Course
The Fundamental Certificate in Customer Relations and Service course is designed to equip participants, essentially workers, with requisite knowledge and skills on the Basics of customer service. The course is divided into nine topics.
We deliver this course online through methods such as: lecture, illustrations, interactive discussions and group exercises/ workshops. Participants will be provided with resourceful information and assignments on the topics already covered so as to aid better understanding and grasp of the concepts discussed .
What you will gain
- You will be able to segment customers and establish service needs that relate to different categories.
- You will practice the connection between effective communication skills and customer service excellence in everyday work life.
- You will learn how to effectively convert irate customers into loyal customers.
- You will learn how to operate telephones, emails, and Social Media to boost customer relations and customer service.
What you will learn
Topic 1: Introduction to customer Service: What is customer service?
Topic 2: Customer Service: Communication skills
Topic 3: Customer analysis: Knowing your customer
Topic 4: Handling customer complaints: Working with difficult customers.
Topic 5:Telephone Customer service: Mastering the telephone
Topic 6:Internet customer skills: optimizing social media
Topic 7:Time management strategies: dealing with time wasters
Topic 8:Stress Management strategies:Avoiding burn-out
Topic 9: Teamwork in customer service: Understanding your systems.
Who should study this course
- Line Managers
- Front desk Employees
- Any other individual in Constant touch with customers in a business or organisation
Meet the team
Director Corporate Academy
+256 759 793 968
Administrator Corporate Academy
+256 700 518 378
Other related courses
Advanced Certificate in Cash Transfer Programming
Advanced Certificate in Humanitarian Logistics
Advanced Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation
Advanced Certificate in Project Planning and Management
Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Advanced Certificate in Transport and Fleet Management
Advanced Certificate in Inventory and Warehouse Management
Advanced Certificate in Construction Project Management