Data Capture Management, and Business Benefit in the Upstream
This course will give you a basic overview of the business and petroleum life cycle including planning, drilling and completion. It will also give you an over view of data management in E&P focusing on the subsurface domain.
Admissions on going
About This Course
This course provides an understanding of essential E&P data management principles and concepts, an overview of data management in E&P, focusing on the subsurface domain. Participants will get an understanding of the core E&P data types, their use in the business, and data management issues and challenges facing companies.
You will have the knowledge and tools necessary to participate in developing a structured data management framework, which will deal with these issues in a practical and effective manner to ensure business efficiency and value is realized.
What you will learn
- Production Profiles, Project Cash Flow & Profitability
- Unit Cost, Break evens Prices, Tariffs
- Essential technical writing skills
- Basic Petroleum Technology
- Basic Geophysics and Petroleum Geology
- Basic IT in Reservoir Engineering
- Basic Drilling Technology
- Geomantic and seismic data management.
Introduction to the energy industry is designed for:
- regulators and government officials
- ENERGY industry professionals new to the industry
- Non professionals enthusiastic about the energy industry.
Meet the team
Director Corporate Academy
Coordinator School of Energy and Hydro Carbons