This course provides an overview description on downstream market infrastructure, processes, logistics, regulatory aspects and future challenges.
Admissions on going
About This Course
This course will give you a broad understanding on the petroleum marketing including introduction of key participants, infrastructures and the various different forms of marketing in the petroleum sector, The issues and challenges associated with marketing petroleum products, Petroleum marketing trends, Worldwide demand and pricing for petroleum products, devising and implementing a successful sector-specific marketing strategy and the role and value of branding within the petroleum sector.
What you will learn
1. Mechanisms for retail sales growth
2. Logistics management
3. Rebranding of auxiliary services, such as market-outlets, etc.
4. Monitoring and product quality control
5.Efforts on social activity, such as charity, incentives, budget contributions
6.Public access to the information via internet, TV, direct communication with opinion-leaders, cultural and sports event-sponsorships
7.On-spot activities at retail sites.
- Regulators and government officials
- Energy industry professionals new to the industry
- Non professionals enthusiastic about the energy industry.
Meet the team
Director Corporate Academy
Coordinator School of Energy and Natural Resources