This course provides an overview description on downstream market infrastructure, processes, logistics, regulatory aspects and future challenges.
Current intake: May
Start date: September 2019
About This Course
Your facilitator will be Mr Temur Japaridze who has a PhD in Electrochemistry; he worked with the World Bank rehabilitation project of Georgian hydro power infrastructure.
Temur has been involved in a number of energy policy development in Georgia’s Energy Sector for policies like; Electricity law, the creation of the ministry for Energy, Establishment of oil and Gas Corporation and Brussels International Energy Chatter. He also has 10 years experience in the development of pipeline projects and 9 years in wholesale supply of Natural Gas.
Introduction to the energy industry is designed for:
- regulators and government officials
- ENERGY industry professionals new to the industry
- Non professionals enthusiastic about the energy industry.
- Academics or professionals in construction, design, property, engineering and management
- Persons that want to learn the skills needed to manage change in fast-moving business and project environment
What our students say
Meet the team