- Mechanisms for retail sales growth
- Logistics management
- Rebranding of auxiliary services, such as market-outlets, etc.
- Monitoring and product quality control
- Efforts on social activity, such as charity, incentives, budget contributions
- Public access to the information via internet, TV, direct communication with opinion
- leaders, cultural and sports event-sponsorships
- On-spot activities at retail sites.
Introduction to the energy industry is designed for:
- regulators and government officials
- ENERGY industry professionals new to the industry
- Non professionals enthusiastic about the energy industry.