Energy policies are the actions governments take to affect the demand for energy as well as the supply of it. These actions include the ways in which governments cope with energy supply disruptions and their efforts to influence energy consumption and economic growth.
Admissions on going
About This Course
This course will introduce you to the theoretical and practical understanding of how energy and climate change policies are designed, shaped, advocated and implemented.
What you will learn
- Introduction to Energy policy
- Policy analysis
- Future of Fossil fuels in the carbon-constrained world
- Energy and development
- Up-scaling renewable energy.
- Energy and climate governance.
Introduction to the energy industry is designed for:
- Regulators and government officials
- ENERGY industry professionals new to the industry
- Non professionals enthusiastic about the energy industry.
Meet the team
Director, Corporate Academy
Coordinator, School of Energy and Natural Resources