This course will introduce you to the theoretical and practical understanding of how energy and climate change policies are designed, shaped, advocated and implemented.
Current intake: May
Start date:August 2019
About This Course
You will be taught by Taught by Mr. Temur who has a PhD in Electrochemistry. He has worked with World Bank rehabilitation project of Georgian hydro power infrastructure. He has 19 years experience in development of pipeline projects and in wholesale supply of Natural Gas.
- Introduction to Energy policy
- Policy analysis
- Future of Fossil fuels in the carbon-constrained world
- Energy and development
- Up-scaling renewable energy.
- Energy and climate governance.
Introduction to the energy industry is designed for:
- regulators and government officials
- ENERGY industry professionals new to the industry
- Non professionals enthusiastic about the energy industry.
What our students say
Meet the team