English Language and Speech Times
In today’s competitive jobs market and business world, there is a high need to learn English to communicate confidently and efficiently.
You will learn how to listen carefully and speak clearly.
Admissions On going
About This Course
This course is a comprehensive guide towards the process of learning and attainment of basic listening, speaking, reading and writing English language skills.We focus on basic English for the Foundation level, General English for the Intermediary class and Business English at Advanced level.
The entire program covers six months for three levels; 12 weeks allocated for the Foundational level in an introductory expedition, 4 weeks for the Intermediary level and finally, 8 weeks for the Advanced level.
The course entails both teaching and evaluation for the attainment of an award at the end of the study period.
What you will gain
- Proper articulation for personal expression.
- Good listening skills for social and emotional development.
- Language and literacy to easily read and write for effective communication
- Efficient problem solving and reasoning.
What you will learn
- Introduction to English Grammar.
- Introduction to Nouns.
- Classes of Nouns.
- Introduction to pronouns.
- How pronouns are used.
- Introduction to verbs.
- Using verbs in grammatical sentences.
- Introduction to Tenses.
- Identifying the different types of Tenses.
- Active and Passive.
- Final Exams.
Who should study this courses
Any interested, self-driven and able adult, ready to adopt to a new setting and culture will be welcome and facilitated in a rich and varied environment towards a life changing course study.
Meet the team
Director, Corporate Academy
Administrator, Corporate Academy