Our Executive MBA Environmental Management provides a high quality, interdisciplinary, postgraduate qualification to professionals wishing to deepen their understanding of environmental issues and learn about theoretical and methodological advances that are being deployed to tackle them. With the increasing prices of commodities, the growing scarcity of production resources, and emergent scrutiny of business operations and their entire value chain by the public, it has become a strategic goal for businesses to develop and implement greater social and environmental efficiencies across the globe. You will learn about creating a sustainable business in a local and global context.
The programme explores the creation of innovative and sustainable solutions to various economic, societal and environmental challenges.
You will be taught by seasoned international academics, consultants and experts who will help you enhance your education through shared knowledge, ideas and experiences in the field of environment and sustainable development.
The programme is delivered through a highly flexible virtual learning approach to higher education. It allows students to study at their own pace, location and convenience. This means that students can be in full-time employment, staying close and committed to their families, while studying to improve their career prospects.
Our Executive MBA programme is designed for:
- Individuals and executives seeking appropriate management and leadership skills in the field of Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Individuals seeking competencies to better position themselves for future
advancement and success.
- People seeking career advancement
- People who are looking to change industry or job function
- Graduates that expect to develop skills and critical thinking in business,
management and administration
- Those looking to gain the entrepreneurial tools that will enable them to put their own business plan into practice.
You must have completed a Bachelors degree with an honours (at least 2nd Class Lower) in a subject associated with or of relevance to Environmental Management from a recognised institution.