MBA Environmental management programme
About this programme
Our Executive MBA Environmental Management provides a high quality,
interdisciplinary, postgraduate qualification to professionals wishing to deepen their
understanding of environmental issues and learn about theoretical and
methodological advances that are being deployed to tackle them.
The programme is designed to enable graduates become change-makers by
developing their ability to design, evaluate and implement management tools and
policy responses to the myriad of sustainability challenges. It explores opportunities
for creation of innovative and sustainable solutions across all sectors to drive positive
What you'll learn
The programme comprises 10 courses offered modularly over a 20-month period followed by six months to complete the dissertation or research paper. Each course runs for eight weeks. Strategic Human Resources Management.
- Course 1: Procurement and contract negotiations
- Course 2: Managing People in Organizations
- Course 3: E-business technology management
- Course 4: Contemporary Marketing strategies
- Course 5: Critical thinking and Decision making
- Course 6: Research methodology
- Course 7: Environment and Sustainable Development
- Course 8: Environmental Management and Auditing
- Course 9: Renewable Energy Management
- Course 10: Environmental Impact Assessment
- Dissertation (for MBA) or Research Paper (for PG Diploma)
We have designed our Executive MBA
Environmental Management programme for:
- Individuals and executives seeking appropriate management and leadership skills in Environmental Management and Sustainability.
- Graduates that expect to develop skills and critical thinking in business, management and administration.
- Individuals seeking competencies to a better position as change agents for sustainable business and future.
- Those looking to gain the entrepreneurial tools that will enable them to put their own business plan into practice.