All financial decisions made by an organization have financial implications, from creating production capacity, production, marketing, through Information and Communications Technology, to corporate strategy, and operations management.
Admission is ongoing
About This Course
This course, therefore, focuses on the entire financial decision-making process in the modern corporation. The fundamentals of financial management are introduced from the perspective of the finance manager in a firm, namely those making investment, financing, operational and dividend decisions. Finance theory is applied with the aim of providing a coherent framework and insights to assist in forming reasoned judgments.
What you will gain
- You will gain an understanding of the fundamentals of financial management from the perspective of the finance manager.
- You will gain a basic knowledge of financial securities and their use by the firm in raising finance for the firm
- You will gain an understanding of capital budgeting enabling the effective and efficient allocation of financial resources within a firm.
- Certificate upon completion of the course
What you will learn
- Financial mathematics and valuation
- Capital budgeting and investment decision
- Business Valuation and cost of capital
- Risk and Return
- Capital Structure and Dividend Decision
- Working Capital Management
- Sources of Finance
- Program and Project managers.
- Leaders looking to acquire new skills.
What our students say
Meet the team
Director, Corporate Academy
+256 759 793 968
Other related courses
Advanced Certificate in Cash Transfer Programming
Advanced Certificate in Humanitarian Logistics
Advanced Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation
Advanced Certificate in Project Planning and Management
Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Advanced Certificate in Transport and Fleet Management
Advanced Certificate in Inventory and Warehouse Management
Advanced Certificate in Construction Project Management