Integrated Management Systems for Oil and Gas
Learn about the basics of Integrated Management with a focus on selected management system based on ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 based on an oil and gas industry case.
About This Course
This short training is designed to build practical skills for hybrid managers and key executives with both management and technical competences, leveraging on industry-based practices to promote sound management of processes across complex sectors like the oil and gas. Delegates will develop management system capabilities relevant across the entire life cycle of an integrated management system development based on a case studies from the Oil and Gas and support sector.
What you will gain
- You will Effectively communicate the basics and business case for integrated management systems.
- You will be able to apply some governance principles in your organizational management systems.
- You will analyze existing gaps and suggest realistic recommendations and/or strategies appropriate to your organizational context.
- You will identify the key steps in realizing an integrated management system.
What you will learn
- Upstream, midstream and Downstream Oil & Gas Activities
- Decision on inhouse/Internationalized Integrated Management Systems
- Overview of Selected Organizational Management Systems (ISO 45001, 14001, 9001)
- Organizational Context and Gap Analysis
- Overview of Key Steps for realization of Integrated Management Systems
- Principle Elements of Management Systems and the PDCA approach
- Implementation: QHSE Management Oil & Gas Case Study
Who should study this course
- Regulators and government officials
- Organizational Employees and employers
- Industry professionals
- Prospective business leaders
Meet the team
Director, Corporate Academy
+256 759 793 968
Coordinator, School of Energy and Natural Resources