Governance and Management Integrated Systems
Learn about the basics of governance within the context of management systems with focus on a selected integrated management system based on ISO 45001 and 9001 within an oil and gas industry case.
Current intake: March
Start date: 11th March 2019
About This Course
This course will make you a hybrid manager and a key personnel with both management and technical competences, leveraging on industry-based practices to promote sound management competences across the life cycle of an integrated management system.
- Effectively communicate the life cycle of the governance of integrated management system concepts.
- Critically assess, apply and evaluate the issues and techniques in the governance of integrated management systems.
- Critically analyse existing gaps and suggest realistic recommendations and/or implementation strategies appropriate to the context.
- Analyse the key steps in realising an integrated management system.
- Implement an organisational integrated management system.
- Module 1: Governance of Integrated Management Systems
- Module 2: Introduction to the integrated management systems
- Module 3: Overview of Key Steps for realisation of Integrated Management Systems
- Module 4: Developing an Integrated Management System
- Module 5: Overview of Selected Management Systems for Managing an Organisation
- Module 6: Elements of Management Systems and the PDCA approach
- Module 7: Implementation: Requirements for QH&S Management (I&II)
- Regulators and government officials
- Organisational Employees and employers
- Industry professionals.
What our students say
Meet the team