Introduction to oil and gas industry
This course provides an understanding of exploration appraisal, development and production in Oil and Gas.
It is a popular course that provides a wide-ranging and practical industry overview which will give you an opportunity to gain a technical and commercial understanding of the industry fundamentals.
Start date: July 2019
About This Course
This course is taught by Mr Lloyd who has an MBA from Warwick Business School in the UK and is a Chartered Energy Engineer, Chartered Naval Architect and Chartered Marine Engineer.
He has over 12 years of experience in the oil & gas industry, working in Europe and Africa.
Participants will gain an understanding of exploration appraisal, development and production in Oil and Gas.
- The Energy Supply Chain & the Petroleum Industry
- Upstream Activities and Conventional Oil
- Natural Gas, Non-Conventional & Midstream
- Refining, Petroleum Products & Downstream
- Trading, Alternatives & Sustainability
Introduction to the energy industry is designed for:
- Regulators and government officials
- ENERGY industry professionals new to the industry
- Non professionals enthusiastic about the energy industry.
What our students say
Meet the team
Online & Face to face
5 pm – 7 pm
USD 600 – International
USD 800 – Organistions
Virtual University Uganda Camapus
+256 700 518 378