Introduction to the Energy Industry
You will gain an understanding of the energy and industry from Supply Chain and its stakeholders to Hydrocarbon Resource Formation and extraction
Start date: July 2019
About This Course
This course will introduce you to the current production and utilization of energy, and the consequences of this use, examining finite fossil energy reserves, how food and energy are linked, impacts on the environment and climate as well as the importance of creating a sustainable energy future.
You will be taught by Mr Lloyd who has an MBA from Warwick Business School in the UK and is a Chartered Energy Engineer, Chartered Naval Architect and Chartered Marine Engineer. He has over 12 years of experience in the oil & gas industry, working in Europe and Africa.
- The Energy Supply Chain & the Petroleum Industry
- Upstream Activities and Conventional Oil
- Natural Gas, Non-Conventional & Midstream
- Refining, Petroleum Products & Downstream
- Trading, Alternatives & Sustainability
Introduction to the energy industry is designed for:
- regulators and government officials
- Energy industry professionals new to the industry
- Non professionals enthusiastic about the energy industry.
What our students say
Meet the team