The demand for competent and creative business leaders and managers with skills to take business practice to the next level in the African context and beyond is undisputed today.
This is exacerbated by the dearth of requisite skills given the situation and realities on the ground exhibited in most training institutions.
Transforming existing business practices will not happen overnight but is possible when sufficient numbers of business professionals adhere to best business practices.
African business practices 3.0 will not only make business practices more efficient in terms of human and financial resources, but will also have a knock-on effect in terms of the region’s social and economic development.
The programme builds on existing skills to ensure that resulting practices are taken to the next level.
All courses in the programme are built to ensure that local realities are taken into account while at the same time looking to international best practices to bring business realities and practices in the region into line with international standards and practices.
The overall aim of the programme is to develop a cadre of dynamic, creative, and highly-trained business professionals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to bring about change in existing business practices in the East Africa region.
- individuals and executives seeking appropriate management and leadership skills
- individuals seeking competencies to better position themselves for future advancement and success.
- people seeking career advancement
- people who are looking to change industry or job function
- graduates that expect to develop skills and critical thinking in business, management and administration.
- those looking to gain the entrepreneurial tools that will enable them to put their own business plan into practice.
Entry requirements To be eligible to join the programme, you should have completed a Bachelors degree with an honours class (at least 2nd Class Lower).
You will also be required to pass our online Graduate Admission Test.
The course is also open to recent graduates with Bachelors degree intending to pursue academic careers to PhD in future.