NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
Admissions are ongoing
About This Course
This NEBOSH International General Certificate is suitable for graduates, professionals, managers and supervisors or other employee representatives and covers the primary legal requirements stipulated in ILO conventions, recommendations and documented best international practices for managing workplace health and safety. This training is intended to provide the basics for a sound and broad introduction to the fundamentals of occupational health and safety.
What you will gain
- Provide candidates with a solid foundation in health and safety
- Understand the key functions of a health and safety practitioner
- Identify the occupational hazards in different industries
What you will learn
IGC 1 Management of International Health & Safety
- Health & Safety Foundations
- Health and Safety Management Systems: Plan, Do, Check, Act
IGC2 Controlling Workplace Hazards
- Workplace Hazard and Risk Controls: Transport, Musculoskeletal, Plant & Equipment, Chemical and Biological, Physical and Physiological
- Fire Safety
- Electrical Safety
IGC3 Practical Applications on Health & Safety
- Practical assessment & inspection: covering a workplace risk assessment and preparing a short report.
- Managers and Supervisors.
Meet the team
Director, Corporate Academy
Coordinator, School of Energy and Natural Resources