Oil and Gas Advances in Health, Safety and Environment
You will gain the knowledge of the methodologies, processes, procedures, and tools of the HSE, necessary to ensure a safe working environment.
Admissions on going
About This Course
The course will provide knowledge of the methodologies, processes, procedures, and tools of the HSE, necessary to ensure a safe working environment. You will understand how to identify and reduce risks to prevent the occurrence of events or incidents that impact personnel, facilities and the environment.
What you will learn
- The Occupational Health and Safety Act: the basics
- The OHS Act and the employer
- The Safety Management Plan: the first step to compliance
- Controlling risk through information and protection
- Controlling risk by improving performance and monitoring
- The Department of Labour: reporting, inspections and audits
- The OHS Act and the employee
- Organisation Employees and employers.
Meet the team
Director, Corporate Academy
Coordinator, School of Energy and Natural Resource