Our Oil and Gas Management MBA programme consists of a diverse,
international and experienced group of professionals who, together, make a
rich social and professional network that allows for broad exchange of experiences, knowledge, and practices to prepare you to engage in future consultancies, career and job opportunities. The course is taught by international tutors who are experts in the oil and gas industry. As part of the programme we will address the main aspects of oil and gas management in Africa in an international context:
- strategic leadership and management
- international business practices
- operations and people management
- financial management
- environmental and cultural impact of oil and gas production
- refining and distribution networks
- governance and the application of ISO standard frameworks
- oil and gas management processes
- procurement and contract management
- Critical thinking
Our MBA programme is designed for:
- individuals and executives seeking appropriate management and leadership skills in oil and gas industry
- individuals seeking competencies to better position themselves for future
advancement and success.
- people seeking career advancement
- people who are looking to change industry or job function
- graduates that expect to develop skills and critical thinking in business,
management and administration
- those looking to gain the entrepreneurial tools that will enable them to put their own business plan into practice.
To be eligible to join the programme, you should have completed a Bachelors degree with an honours class (at least 2nd Class Lower) and have relevant work experience in the oil and gas industry.
The course is also open to recent graduates with Bachelors degree intending to pursue academic careers to PhD in future.