Paddy Mugambe is a professional Accountant with expertise in financial reporting, financial management and analysis. He is an expert in financial costing, modeling and projection. He has undertaken extensive studies in contemporary financing arrangements especially Public Private Partnerships. Mugambe’s current position entails working on consultancies in the field of Financial Management. He has extensive experience in financial management related consultancies including developing resource strategies to support strategic plans for organizations, resource forecasts and costing and Project Proposals. He has extensive hands-on-experience in installing computerized financial management systems and reasonable experience in donor funded project accounting. He has participated in training, mainly in financial management area in various professional and academic Institutions within his home country Uganda. Paddy holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA-Finance) of Makerere University and a Master in Urban Planning and Management of Erasmus University- Institute of Housing Studies with Housing as a specialization. He is an Affiliate member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). He previously worked as an Accountant at Uganda Management Institute as well as with Ministry of Finance Planning and Economic Development. Prior to becoming a qualified Professional Accountant, Paddy worked as a teaching Assistant at Makerere University Business School immediately after graduating
- Master of Science in Urban Management and Development, Erasmus University Rotterdam (The Netherlands)
- Master of Business Administration (Finance Option), Makerere University, Kampala
- Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) course.
- Makerere University, Kampala (Uganda): Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting option)
Research papers and articles
- November 2011: The Uganda Journal of management and Public Policy studies: “Public Private Partnerships in Electricity Supply: What are the lessons from Uganda?”
- February 2011: International Conference on public Private Partnerships: Regional and Global Perspectives, Kigali Rwanda. Presentment a paper “PPP in Energy Sector, Lessons from Uganda.
- September 2009: IHS Thesis Series, Erasmus University: Access to Housing Finance by Urban Middle Low Income Salary Earners in Kampala City
- July 2008: Makerere University Dissertation for MBA: Effect of Graduated tax Suspension on Service Delivery in Urban Local Governments: Case Study of Rubaga Division
- July 2001: Makerere University Research Project for Bachelors of Commerce, Budgeting in Non Profit Making Organizations, Case of Save the Children Norway.