The programme is, therefore, a blend of engineering and management topics that will produce an engineering manager with rounded capabilities.
knowledge of the industry will need to be refreshed and they will also need to be
updated on the latest best practice and technology.
Our PGD in Upstream Oil and Gas Management s designed for;
- professionals who have five years working experience and who wish to upgrade their knowledge and skills through online study.
- people seeking career advancement
- people who are looking to change industry or job function
- graduates that expect to develop skills and critical thinking in business, management and administration
- those looking to gain the entrepreneurial tools that will enable them to put their own business plan into practice.
You must have completed a Bachelors degree with honours (at least 2nd Class) from a recognised institution.