- The anatomy of a petroleum accumulation
- The SPE-AAPG-WPC-SPEE-SEG 2011 standard
- Definitions and classification of petroleum resources
- Reservoir geometry and characteristics
- Assessment of petroleum resources
- Deterministic and Probabilistic methods
- Economic Assessment of petroleum reserves and resources
- Unconventional resources estimation
- Production metering and entitlement.
Introduction to the energy industry is designed for:
- regulators and government officials
- ENERGY industry professionals new to the industry
- Non professionals enthusiastic about the energy industry.