Strategic Leadership and Management
This course will provide a holistic introduction to the study of Management with a particular emphasis on strategy, leadership and the management skills that underpin the strategic management of organizations. The course will draw on the Planning, Organising, Leading and Controlling model as an integrating perspective.
Admission is ongoing
About This Course
The course provides an introduction to Management and the principal models and theories of Management as they have developed over time,strategic analysis of the external business environment using the PESTEL model, different Organisational Structures are examined along with their supporting Information Systems, including how organisations support innovation and deal with change. The process of Strategic Planning is explained and the major aspects of Decision-Making are identified. Models of Leadership are reviewed and its implementation through Influencing, Motivation, Communication and Teamwork is explained. Finally the process, context and content of Managing Strategy is explained and evaluated
What you will gain
- As a leader, you will earn how to apply concepts and strategies to drive and influence your organization’s behaviour by increasing your employees’ and company’s overall performance.
- You will also learn concrete skills that will improve your ability to lead teams and achieve the business goals of your organization.
What you will learn
- Introduction to Management and Leadership
- Strategy in the Business Management Environment
- Models and Theories of Management
- Organisation Structures, Information Systems, Change and Innovation
- Strategic Planning and Decision-making
- Business Strategy
- Emerging leaders who are poised and motivated to take on significant managerial responsibility in their organizations.
- It is highly recommended for those who want to strengthen their leadership skills and establish a culture of decisive action.
What our students say
Meet the team
Director, Corporate Academy
+256 759 793 968
Other related courses
Advanced Certificate in Cash Transfer Programming
Advanced Certificate in Humanitarian Logistics
Advanced Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation
Advanced Certificate in Project Planning and Management
Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Advanced Certificate in Transport and Fleet Management
Advanced Certificate in Inventory and Warehouse Management
Advanced Certificate in Construction Project Management