Upstream Oil and Gas Engineering Fundamentals
This course will provide you with an overview of principal activities in the international upstream petroleum industry.
Current intake: May
Start date: 13th May 2019
About This Course
Your tutor is Roberto Bencini, a Petroleum geoscientist with over 37 years of oil and gas exploration and appraisal experience in Europe and Africa. Has discovered about 20 exploratory wells in Algeria of 3 billion recoverable barrels in total, 500 million barrels in Libya.
He is an Originator of a number of concepts that include Tempa Rossa, Bhit gas, Rivara aquifer UGS,
as well as an author of more than 200 industry reports and 26 Scientific papers.
- You will be introduced to the the concepts of Upstream Oil and Gas Engineering Fundamentals.
- This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills of Upstream Oil and Gas Engineering Fundamentals.
- This course will prepare you for life long learning in the field of Upstream Oil and Gas Engineering Fundamentals
- Key Technologies & Methodologies
- Reservoir Characteristics
- Fluid Saturation
- Recovery Processes
- Academics or professionals interested in the Oil and Gas industry
- Industry professionals